Nationwide FedEx Collection and Delivery Service
As a result of growing demand from customers further afield, outside of our geographical pick-up and delivery catchment, we have now included a pickup and collection service via FedEx couriers.
This service is fully insured and your equipment will be kept safe and secure in our padlocked, virtually indestructible “Peli” style hard cases.
The procedure is as follows:
- Place order for service required in the Cameracal Shop . Please note you can select a convenient address to you, rather than your billing address.
- Return back to this page and fill in the Fedex Request Form as necessary (we may need to send a larger case in order to accommodate your equipment).
- We will then contact you via email confirming approximate date and time of delivery of cases and padlock codes for case – this is generally next day during the week.
- Fedex will deliver a padlocked case and leave it with you to securely pack your equipment and lock. Bubble wrap is also included.
- Fedex will pickup the case the next day again before.
- Cameral will confirm, by email and text, receipt of your equipment.
- Cameracal will contact you via email and text to confirm completion of the requested service and confirmation that your equipment is scheduled for despatched on a next day delivery.
- Upon receipt of your equipment, unlock the case using the same padlock code, unpack your equipment, lock and return the case to the waiting Fedex driver.
Turnaround of your requested service, including collection and delivery, is typically 4-5 days. Your equipment is fully insured whist in transit and securely locked. All codes are changed for each service and not divulged to the couriers.
Should you require a faster turn around then please do contact us as this may well be possible.
If you have and questions or concerns regarding our FexEx service then please do contact us.