DSLR Workshop –Lightroom Tips &Tricks – Intermediate to Advanced Users.
Date Saturday October 27th 2018
Location West Chiltington West Sussex
Venue CameraCal Studio
Leader Anthony Sinfield
This half day course can be considered as a refresher course for those who have attended a Lightroom course previously.
It is also ideal for all Lightroom users who wish to learn valuable Lightroom tips and trips to help speed up and simplify their workflow and to help get the maximum out of the images.
£20 Discount on the Loupedeck+
This DSLR workshop will cover the following:
The following is just a snapshot of what will be covered during the course and extensive course notes / test images and videos available for delegates to revisit after the course.
- Importance of file management and storing images externally from the computer
- Use of Smart Previews when using an external hard drive to store master files
- Correcting common errors including File Disassociation
- Use of keyword and Collections to aid with workflow
- Creation of User Presets to speed up workflow
- Correct use of the Basic Tools in the Develop module
- Use of the Tone Curve and HSL Panel
- Using Lens Corrections
- Use of the Graduated Filter and other Selection Tools
- Correct use of the Sharpening Tools.
- Use of Third Party Plugins.
- Edit in with Photoshop.
- Exporting images and use of different file formats.
- Use of the Loupedeck edit console to maximize workflow.
Why choose our courses:
- We have been using and teaching Lightoom for over 7 years and have taught hundreds of students.
- One of the best Lightroom educators in the UK.
- Unrivalled knowledge re Lightroom workflow
- Fully equipped training facility equipped with the latest computers for your use during the course (latest spec iMac’s running Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Only course in the use endorsed and using Loupedeck on courses.
*Delegates will have the use of this innovative editing console and shown how to configure / use this to empower their workflow.
Who is the course for:
The course is primarily biased towards the use Adobe’s Creative Cloud apps including Lightroom and Photoshop but is relevant to all versions of Lightroom from version 5 upwards. This half day workshop is suitable for photographers familiar with Lightroom but need to extend their skill and understanding of the software.
Refreshments (tea / coffee ) available throughout the morning.
Course starts at 10am and finishes at 2pm