DSLR Workshop – Digital Camera Mastered In A Day
Location West Chiltington West Sussex
Venue CameraCal Studio
Leader Anthony Sinfield
This unique course offers a step – by step approach to demystifying the technical tools that our cameras feature to enable the highest image quality, and logical overall workflow.
Many have an understanding of the concepts, but relatively few have been able to explore fully the real world applications. In truth many features lie dormant or under utilised by not joining them logically with others.
On this full day Digital Camera workshop we cover the following:
- Really getting an optimum exposure
- Metering – why we have options and what they are really good and bad at
- Understanding and using your histogram(s)
- Colour – modes and black and white balance explored and logically explained
- Working with JPEG, TIFF and RAW files in practice
- Losing the myths and gaining the benefits
- What you need to calibrate on your camera from the box to shortening your overall workflow
- Q & A throughout
- Practical sessions
10am Coffee and registration
10.30am to 4.30pm Workshop including a break for lunch
Please bring your camera and a short telephoto or macro lens of similar coverage. A Speedlight and other lenses are optional.
Our prices include all tuition during the workshop, tea and coffee service, a buffet lunch and course notes.