‘Shoot It With Studio Lighting’ – Portrait Photography
Date Saturday 17th February
Location Horsham, West Sussex
Venue CameraCal Offices
Leader John Clements
Portraits are such important photographs. So, step – by- step and suitable from the beginner to the pro, this event has plenty to offer to any one wishing to shoot high quality portraits with studio lighting.
Those attending leave with a wide range of lighting concepts, and other techniques, for producing high quality portraits in colour or monochrome, regardless of age, gender, face and body shapes of your subjects.
- An overview of studio lighting and related equipment and its implementation.
- Judging your subject and how to light them to enhance/hide key aspects.
- Shooting soft lighting portraits.
- Shooting hard light portraits.
- Sculpting your subject with or without light.
- Shooting the classic styles.
- The right light shaping accessory for the effects desired.
- Finding the right pose and angles.
- The right lens for the right reasons.
- Clothes and accessories – finding the best look.
- Into post capture.
- Practical sessions throughout the day.
- Q & A throughout.
Our prices include all tuition during the workshop, a buffet lunch, tea and coffee service and course notes.