‘Shoot It With Studio Lighting’ –Still-Life & Product Photography
Date Saturday April 14th
Location Horsham, West Sussex
Venue CameraCal Offices
Leader John Clements
No matter the reason – for business use or pleasure – product and still-life photography are far more than ‘point and shoot’ subjects.
Join us for one of the most enlightening and inspiring lighting workshops as John shares his experience to take us through step – by -step the ways to create eye catching, high quality images.
- Composition, angles and focus points.
- Lighting with- studio lighting.
- Supporting your subject in place.
- Getting the right exposure
- Getting accurate or desired colour through white balance/colour settings
- Techniques for getting the desired depth-of-field.
- Utilising common lighting accessories to creating the desired shape, line and form
- Dealing with reflections
- Background options
Our prices include all tuition during the workshop, a buffet lunch, tea and coffee service and course notes.