DSLR Workshop – Using your Canon EOS 7D MK II
Location Horsham, West Sussex
Leader Anthony Sinfield
Using your Canon EOS 7D MK II aims to explain how to make the most of your camera, how to navigate the comprehensive menus and explore the features of the 7D Mark II, including Focus, ISO, HDR, and Video.
One of the most comprehensive course of its kind anywhere in the UK.
During the Canon EOS 7D MK II one day workshop you will learn the following:
- How to use the 7D Mark II’s new 65-point focusing system
- Best way to select focus case scenarios & how these can be utilised to give increased accuracy and faster autofocusing speeds.
- A guide through the 7D Mark II’s new 252 zone metering system and how this improves on the 63 zone system on the Mark I
- Navigation around the additional menus
- How to set it up and use the dual card facility practically
- How the GPS for Geotagging integrates with third-party applications
- Explanation of the intervalometer for time lapse photography
- Customising the focus system for sport and wildlife photography
- How to use thel video feature set, including settings for autofocus and recording
- Setup recommendations to maximum performance and ease-of-use
- How to use My Menu (plus further explanation later in the day)
- Why should you always shoot on RAW. Implications of shooting RAW with software compatibility.
Things to Bring!
If you do own a Canon EOS 7D MKII then please do bring it with you and include in your kit bag fully charged batteries and memory cards.
As the Canon EOS 7D MK II is a high calibre camera we expect those attending the course to have a sound knowledge of the following photographic areas: – metering options, RAW file formats. film speed or ISO, shutter speeds, apertures, use of image editing software.
If you feel that you do not have the above skill level then come and join our 3 part DSLR workshop starting with First Steps.
This workshop will be presented by Anthony Sinfield, of Cameracal,
Our prices include all tuition during the workshop, a buffet lunch, tea and coffee service and course notes.