John Clements Nikon D850 ‘Mastered’
Date Saturday February 3rd 2018
Location Horsham, West Sussex
Leader John Clements
For photographers to quickly get to grips with the Nikon D850’s full potential.
During Nikon’s long heritage, few SLR cameras have matched the versatility of the D850.
From capturing action to fully controlled photography in for example a studio situation, its sheer wealth of features including high resolution, is simply packed with potential across many types of photography. Just waiting for the professional or committed enthusiast to take advantage of it.
Some Of The Day’s Content Includes:
- Step – by – step advice on setting up your camera to meet your specific needs.
- Correct explanations and demonstrations of exposure tools such as histograms, metering patterns, HDR and more.
- Truly unlocking (NEF) Raw file potential.
- Dynamic Range in the real world. Maximising a key D850 strength.
- Get great Jpegs out of the camera.
- Getting your colours right.
- Autofocus refined and explored.
- Major technical tools explained and joined up to work together.
- Fully realise the possibilities of this multi format camera for various needs and workflow scenarios.
- Practical sessions to allow you to shoot high quality images to go away with.
- Further Nikon system and third party advice.
- Q&A Throughout.
Our prices include all tuition during the workshop, tea and coffee service in the morning and a buffet lunch.