Aspect2i – Getting The Most Out of Lightroom
Date Tuesday 21st November
Location Horsham, West Sussex
Leader Anthony Sinfield
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is one of the most popular photography tools for organising, developing and printing images. Of course Adobe Lightroom also offers much more providing you the means to ‘geotag’ images, create Slideshows and create and publish books.
Topics covered this one day Lightroom workshop:
- How to import and export photos to and from Lightroom
- Understanding how Libraries work and using the different views available
- Work through the Develop module:
- Working with the Develop Module
- Using the Basic, Tone Curve, HSL/Colour/B&W, Lens Corrections and Effects Panels
- Retouching tools
- Black & White conversions
- Sharpening and Noise Reduction
- How to work with other programs such as Photoshop CS and CC
- How to print from Lightroom and the options available to you
- An overview of the Map, Book and Web Modules
This workshop will cover the latest versions of Adobe Lightroom, including the upcoming Version 6. At the end of this class you will be able to manage, edit and print your images with confidence. You will be given a comprehensive set of notes to take away with you.
This workshop will be presented by Anthony Sinfield, of Cameracal, an expert on Lightroom.
Our prices include all tuition during the workshop, a buffet lunch, tea and coffee service and course notes.