Aspect2i – Photoshop for Photographers
Location Horsham, West Sussex
Venue CameraCal Offices
Leader Anthony Sinfield
Dates: Saturday 16th March 2019
Although many photographers spend time enjoying taking pictures, it is often Photoshop that becomes the barrier to finishing that all important picture. During this workshop you will gain an understanding the key tools and methods in Photoshop that you will need as a photographer. In practice, there is only a small part of Photoshop that you need to know in order to successfully post process your images.
Topics covered during this Photoshop workshop:
- Adobe Camera Raw vs Photoshop
- Getting images into Photoshop
- How to make selections and use masks
- Navigating the User Interface
- Choosing the right tools for the job
- Creating and working with layers
- Using adjustment layers
- Adjusting Images
- Understanding and working with Smart filters
- Creating and using selections
- Cleaning up your image with the cloning and healing brush tools
- Sharpening you images
- Resizing your image
At the end of this workshop you will have a good knowledge of the tools and techniques available in Photoshop to you as a photographer so that you can efficiently and effectively post process.
Our prices include all tuition during the workshop, a buffet lunch, tea and coffee service and course notes.
For more information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or call us on 0345 505 1455.